"Fun, Social, Competitive and open to All Abilities"
There has never been a better time to join the Women & Girls game in Jersey
At Jersey FA, we want to engage with female players of all ages and help them get involved in the beautiful game. Within the Jersey FA Business Plan growing the female game is a key priority. Working with key partners; Jersey Sport and the Football Association in consultation with our stakeholders our key areas of Focus are.
Key focus areas
- Develop a competitive player pathway from minis through junior football into the senior game.
- Continue to develop a coaching and games programme for identified talent through the Jersey FA representative programmes.
- Provide a programme of coach education to meet the needs of the female game.
- Effectively promote the Women’s and Girls’ game.
- Continue to consult with key stakeholders to develop more detailed actions regarding the progress of girls through junior football and into the senior game.
- For more information see frequently asked questions below.