The Jersey FA Facilities Committee works to develop football facilities in the island, supporting local clubs with their pitch maintenance and other projects.
The committee deals with all matters relating to the condition, safety and use of football facilities (other than States assets).
The work includes:
- Developing a Facilities Plan to ensure Jersey football becomes self-sustainable in future
- Inspecting club facilities and providing guidance to club officials
- Highlighting where funding possibilities might be available
- Ensuring all facilities are up to acceptable playing standards
- Assisting in the maintenance and improvement of playing facilities for clubs and the JFA
Members of the Jersey FA Facilities Committee: Charlie Tostevin, Steve Landick, Jean-Luc Desbois, Andy Matson, Andy Jehan and Ken Brierley.