If you have come to this page to book a pitch, please note the Jersey FA does not run, manage or own facilities such as Springfield, FB Fields, Haute Vallee and Les Quennevais. These are States facilities and should be booked through their website. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01534 449619.
Jersey FA Supporting Local Facilities
We know that a good, vibrant local football scene needs excellent facilities and pitches in order to thrive. The Jersey FA's Facilities Committee is responsible for working with local clubs to ensure facilities reach their potential.
The JFA's Pitch Advisor Steve Landick carries out a series of site visits each season, assessing pitches and advising of improvements and possible funding schemes such as those provided by the Football Foundation.
The FA’s vision for facilities is necessarily simple and pragmatic – reflecting the views of those we work with every day; “Building, protecting and enhancing sustainable football facilities to improve the experience of the nation's favourite game."
Get in touch
Jersey FA Pitch Advisor
Tel: 07797 737020
The Jersey FA Facilities Committee works to develop football facilities in the island, supporting local clubs with their pitch maintenance and other projects.
The committee deals with all matters relating to the condition, safety and use of football facilities (other than States assets).
The work includes:
- Developing a Facilities Plan to ensure Jersey football becomes self-sustainable in future
- Inspecting club facilities and providing guidance to club officials
- Highlighting where funding possibilities might be available
- Ensuring all facilities are up to acceptable playing standards
- Assisting in the maintenance and improvement of playing facilities for clubs and the JFA
Members of the Jersey FA Facilities Committee: Charlie Tostevin, Steve Landick, Jean-Luc Desbois, Andy Matson, Andy Jehan and Ken Brierley.
Club Home Grounds
- Grouville - Le Boulivot, La Rue du Boulivot, Grouville, Jersey, JE3 9DP
- Jersey Bulls - Springfield Stadium, Janvrin Road, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4LF (pictured in gallery below)
- JTC Jersey Wanderers - JTC Park, Rue de Sauvalleries, St Peter, Jersey, JE3 7BG
- Rozel Rovers - Le Couvent, La Route du Mont Cochon, St Lawrence, Jersey, JE3 1ND (pictured in gallery below)
- Sporting Academics - IJB (Inverness John Bathe Field), La Rue du Trot, St Saviour, Jersey, JE2 7JQ
- St Brelade - Le Squendez, La Route des Quennevais, St Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8GA
- St Clement - La Coeffardiere, La Grande Route de St Clement, St Clement, Jersey, JE2 8QN (pictured in gallery below)
- St John - St. John Recreation Centre, La Route du Mont Mado, St John, Jersey, JE3 4DS
- St Lawrence - Three Oaks, La Grande Route de St Laurent, St Lawrence, Jersey, JE3 1FA
- St Ouen - La Cache es Fresnes, St Ouen, Jersey, JE3 2LD
- St Paul's - Clos des Pauvres, La Rue de Chateau Clairval, St Saviour, Jersey, JE2 7GX (pictured in gallery below)
- St Peter - La Rue des Vignes, St Peter, Jersey, JE3 7BE (pictured in gallery below)
- Trinity - Riley Field, La Route de la Trinite, Trinity, Jersey, JE3 5JP
States of Jersey Venues
- Les Quennevais - La Route des Quennevais, St Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8LZ
- FB Fields - La Grande Route de Saint Clement, St Clement, Jersey, JE2 6QN
- Springfield Stadium - Janvrin Road, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4LF (pictured in gallery below)
From time to time various funding schemes to support pitch maintenance and facility improvements are operated by the FA and the Football Foundation.
> Football Foundation - Looking For Funding
Locally, Steve Landick is the Jersey FA's Pitch Advisor and is a member of our Facilities Commitee (see above).
With over 35 years experience working in the field of pitch maintenance and development, Steve’s wealth of knowledge provides clubs with an additional resource to support their own groundsmen. Steve provides detailed reports on local pitches, which offer guidance in relation to the following areas:
- Pre-Season maintenance
- Post-Season maintenance
- Seed type
- Weed Control