Thinking of becoming a football coach? The Jersey Football Association is committed to helping you get there.
Here are just some of the reasons why people get into coaching:
- Help others to be the best they can be whilst, importantly, helping them have fun
- Stay involved in football following injury or retirement
- Play a huge part in helping people develop their game
- Gain recognised qualifications and experience
- Pass on the benefit of your experience, your skills and knowledge of the game
The Jersey FA runs courses throughout the year to support people wanting to take their first steps into football coaching, or to help those who already coach to further develop their skills.