"Work Safe, Play Smart"
Jersey FA is committed to providing a safe working, coaching, teaching and learning environment for all personnel, candidates and any related third parties.
All Clubs and personnel have a legal responsibility to do everything practicable to prevent an accident or injury to themselves and to fellow learners and/or personnel. Jersey FA aims to promote health and safety, so far as reasonably practicable, by ensuring:
- providing and maintaining safe equipment and environment, including a means of access in a condition that is safe and without risk to health
- preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health and safety hazards arising from work activities via effective risk identification, assessment and implementation of control measures
- implementing regular emergency and evacuation procedures in case of a significant incident
- protecting the health and safety and welfare of individuals and vulnerable learners via systematic risk management
- engaging with learners, personnel and any related third parties, to provide providing relevant information, instruction, training and supervision, as is necessary to ensure health and safety
- providing adequate training and allocating appropriately qualified members of personnel to identify and control potentially hazardous situations/environments
Complying with statutory regulation on health and safety and welfare of learners, personnel and any related third parties. This list is not exhaustive and represents general principles followed by Jersey FA in respect of Health and Safety.