- Always dreamt of working in football?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Want to shape the way football is run in the island?
The Jersey Football Association has a vacancy for a Football Services Officer/Manager, tasked with supporting the delivery of the JFA Business Plan.
We're looking for someone with a passion for the game and a good eye for detail, to work closely with local clubs and support JFA programmes and services.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- To administer player registration processes using the FA Whole Game System;
- To manage club affiliation, referee registration and competition processes using the FA Whole Game System;
- To administer misconduct and other discipline related reports in accordance with FA rules, regulations and policies using the FA Whole Game System;
- To assist with the organisation of JFA disciplinary commissions;
- To provide administrative cover for the JFA Office Manager when out of office;
- To manage travel arrangements for all JFA executives, representative teams and visiting teams. This includes Centre of Excellence and Player Development Centre commitments, on and off the island;
- To organise and administer the JFA Education programme to include the provision of coaching, medical, safeguarding children, equality and other courses/workshops;
- To support and participate in selected JFA committees;
- To assist with the provision of JFA football development initiatives and JFA events;
- To contribute to the delivery of JFA Safeguarding Operating Standards;
- To undertake additional tasks deemed appropriate for the role.
Please download the full job description, including details of how to apply, by clicking below.
JD - Football Services Officer or Manager
Closing date: Monday 23rd September 2019
Applicants who have not heard back by 30th September 2019 should assume that they have been unsuccessful on this occasion.