The Jersey FA is seeking to appoint a Women's U18s Representative Head Coach.
The role is the first of its kind for the JFA and aims to strengthen the pathway between the Girls Player Development Centre and the Senior Women's Representative Team.
- To organise the profiling and selection of players for the U18’s Representative Team
- Deliver weekly coaching sessions to a high standard of delivery
- To develop and sustain good relationships with clubs
- Work with JFA staff to coordinate an off-island and on-island games programme
Required Experience and Skills:
- A background working within the Women's game
- A working knowledge of FA safeguarding
- Effective player management
- Good communication
- Positive leadership behaviours
- Good IT skills
David Kennedy, Jersey FA CEO said: "In our recent Southern Counties Cup squads we have seen youngsters like Emily Le Page and Hannah Lynham make the seamless transition from U16s into the Senior Women's Team. We recognise not all players will be able to make that jump as quickly as those players, therefore the introduction of an U18s squad will allow us to nurture our talent much better and have more young players aiming to represent Jersey at a competitive level."
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact David Kennedy at David.Kennedy@JerseyFA.com
Jersey FA Ltd is committed to embedding equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. As a result, applications are actively encouraged from anyone from diverse backgrounds.
Applications for this role are now closed.