The Jersey FA After School Skills Sessions run at Springfield Stadium on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (4-5pm).
The hour-long sessions are based on fun and enjoyment, and also aim to help develop the children's technical ability as well as increase their knowledge of the game.
Boys and girls of all abilities can attend, with the age bands for each day of the week shown below.
The following age groups can attend on the following days:
- Tuesdays - Mixed - School Years 5, 6, 7 and 8 - (Start Date: Tuesday 11th January)
- Tuesdays - Girls Only - School Years 7, 8 and 9 - (Start Date: Tuesday 11th January)
- Wednesdays - Mixed - School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 - (Start Date: Wednesday 12th January)
- Wednesdays Weetabix Wildcats - Girls Only - School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 - (Start Date: Wednesday 12th January)
- Thursdays - Mixed - School Years 1, 2, 3 and 4 - (Start Date: Thursday 13th January)
- Fridays - Mixed - School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 - (Start Date: Friday 14th January)
When making your booking, you will be asked to select which day of the week you wish your child to attend for the term.
APPLICATION FORMS NOW AVAILABLE HERE
*Please note - Due to high demand, there is likely to be delay in confirmation of spaces for the Spring Term Skill Sessions. Our Community Team will aim to send confirmation out as soon as possible to confirm either a space on the course or a place on the waiting list if fully booked.