The Jersey FA After School Skills Sessions run at Springfield Stadium on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (4-5pm).
The hour-long sessions are based on fun and enjoyment, and also aim to help develop the children's technical ability as well as increase their knowledge of the game.
Boys and girls of all abilities can attend, with the age bands for each day of the week shown below.
The following age groups can attend on the following days:
- Tuesdays - Mixed - School Years 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Tuesdays - "Girls Only" session for School Years 7, 8 and 9
- Wednesdays - Boys - School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Wednesdays - "Girls Only" session for School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Thursdays - Mixed - School Years 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Fridays - Mixed - School Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
When making your booking, you will be asked to select which day of the week you wish your child to attend for the term.