The draws for the "Last 16" of the Food.je Jersey FA Cup and the JFA Bowl have been made, with the fixtures due to be played later this month.
After knocking St Peter's first team out in extra time in the first round, Rozel Rovers will return to the same club in the second round to take on St Peter Reserves.
In two "all Premiership" ties, Grouville will host St Brelade, while Sporting Academic take on St Ouen at IJB.
Meanwhile, St Paul's are set to welcome either St Lawrence (firsts) or JTC Jersey Wanderers Reserves to St Saviour.
All Food.je Jersey FA Cup second round matches are scheduled for Saturday 28 November (1.30pm).
- Grouville v St Brelade (Le Boulivot)
- First Tower Utd v Dragoes de Jersey (Les Quennevais)
- JTC Jersey Wanderers v Grouville Reserves (JTC Park)
- Portuguese Utd v St Ouen Reserves (Les Quennevais)
- Sporting Academics v St Ouen (IJB)
- Sports Club of Jersey v St Clement (FB Fields)
- St Paul's v St Lawrence/JTC Jersey Wanderers Reserves (St Saviour)
- St Peter Reserves v Rozel Rovers (St Peter)
The draw for the second round of the JFA Bowl is as follows, with matches to be played on Saturday 21 November (1.30pm).
- Portuguese Utd v St Peter Reserves (Les Quennevais)
- St Clement Reserves v St Ouen O35 (St Clement)
- St Clement U18 v Rozel Rovers Reserves (FB Fields)
- St Clement C v JTC Jersey Wanderers Reserves/St Paul's Reserves (FB Fields)
- St John v Grouville C (St John)
- St Ouen C v St Brelade Reserves (Les Quennevais)
- St Ouen Reserves v First Tower Utd (St Ouen)
- St Peter C v St Lawrence Reserves (Les Quennevais)